IISE has a rich history of housing a variety of international development education projects in virtually every major global region. Projects tend to align with the Institute's mission, goals, and faculty expertise (see individual profiles of IISE Directors and Research Team Members).
This website houses current and past project archives and serves as a connection headquarters for individual project websites. This portion of our website serves as a clearing house resource for IISE's development partners and funding agencies interested in browsing through our institutional capability history.
Current IISE Projects
- Indigenous Education Initiative
- CIES Special Interest Groups Project
- Indonesia GINIE
- International Linkage Program (ILP) with UNESCO's International Bureau of Education and the Rotary International
- ILP HIV/AIDS Integrated Curriculum Project in East Africa
- Korean Education Global Network (KEGN)
- Learning Integrated with Needed Construction and Service (LINCS)
- USAID Higher Education for Development in Kosovo